Watch the video below to learn about our
The Power Of The Community In Action Video Bonus
Please check your email to confirm that we have received the correct email address.
We will also send you our complete Live Webinar Schedule.
kulaBrands, Inc. and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies (collectively "kulaBrands") prides itself on being a transparent and member driven community. We make great efforts to ensure that the income earned by kulaBrands members ("Members") is stated accurately and that any income or earnings related statements made by kulaBrands and its Members are based on data and reasonable experiences. However, all statements made on the kulaBrands websites, in kulaBrands marketing material, and by Members are subject to the following limitations.
- The potential earnings and income referenced in the kulaBrand Member Agreement and Compensation Plan are not necessarily representative of the earnings and income, if any, that you can or will earn as a Member. Earnings and income vary widely and are based on a number of factors, including effort, experience, expertise, and time commitment.
- Testimonials and interviews by Members represent exceptional results which are not representative of the results of average Members and are not intended to represent or guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- To ensure that prospective Members fairly understand the potential for earnings and income, kulaBrands does not make statements referencing the specific amounts of profits made by its Members. Any statement by a Member regarding their individual earnings or income is not sanctioned by kulaBrands. We caution you to carefully consider the Member Agreement and Compensation Plan.
- Success with kulaBrands results only from your efforts, which requires hard work, diligence, and leadership. Your success will depend in large part on how you exercise these qualities.
Effective Date: November 9, 2016
Information we collect. We collect Personal Information at various points throughout the Sites. This collected information may include:
- Information you submit to the Sites. This includes information you use when you register as a member (a "Member") of any of the Sites, including your name, email address, location and address, and other submitted information. This also includes your credit card or other payment information, as well as your billing address, if you opt to purchase a lifetime membership from kulaBrands.com or a product from kulaShop.com. If you opt to support a product on kulaFunded.com, we will collect information related to your product support.
- Information automatically collected by the Sites. This includes your browser information, your referring website, and information about your computer or mobile device. We may also collect information on the ways that you use and interact with the different Sites. We accomplish this by using cookies, log files, pixel tags, and clear gif files. These cookies are small text files designed to optimize your experience with the Sites. You may disable cookies in your browser settings but doing so might compromise your ability to access all of the features of the Sites.
- Web Analytics. We may use Google Analytics on the Sites. You may disable some of the information collected by Google Analytics through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Interactions with the Sites. kulaBrands.com allows you to promote, sell, and market certain products. kulaShop.com allows you to make certain purchases. kulaFunded.com allows you to track and pledge to support certain products. Your interactions with the Sites and with products offered by the Company's partners may be collected. This may also include your activities on third party sites to the extent such interactions are used in connection with services offered by the Company.
- Information transmitted when you contact us. If you contact us through a contact form or through email, we will collect the information you transmit to us.
- Provide the Sites' services and research, identify, promote, sell, and brand third party products.
- Connect you with other Members for purposes of enhancing the Site experience or building teams.
- Provide promotional and administrative messages to Members.
- Process credit card payments for orders made through the Sites. In doing so, we may share your payment information with third party payment processors in an encrypted fashion.
- Facilitate the shipping of products for purchases made through the Sites.
- Provide your information to our third party partners for marketing, administrative, or promotional purposes.
- Provide customer service communications.
- Analyze Site usage and optimize the Sites and the Company's services.
We do not knowingly collect any information from any child younger than 13 years of age. If you believe we have personal information about a child younger than 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we may delete the information.
Security Your security is important to the Company. We have taken electronic, managerial, and physical safeguard to minimize the risk of data breaches or unauthorized release of your Personal Information. However, please note that it is impossible to guarantee the security of our Sites, network, data, and therefore we cannot guarantee that Personal Information you transmit to the Sites won't be breached or destroyed. Any information you transmit to the Sites is transmitted solely at your own risk.
Links to other websites The Sites are Member driven communities that encourage interaction. As such, you may encounter links to various third party websites or applications when visiting the Sites. Please note that we have no control over these third party links and we cannot be responsible for your security or your privacy when navigating away from our Sites. Please use caution when accessing any links found on the Sites or when interacting with other Members.
Contact us You may contact the Company with any inquiries by filling out the support form on any site, live chat or by calling 928-466-4141 or 855-585-2345.
Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting kulaBrands.com, kulaFunded.com, or shopKula.com (collectively, the "Sites" and each a "Site"). This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") between you and kulaBrands, LLC (the "Company") is a legally binding contract that governs your use of the Site and access to the services therein. Please note that if you register as a member of any of the Sites (a "Member"), you will additionally be bound by the Company's Member Agreement, which may be found on the appropriate registration page. As used in this agreement, "person" means any individual person, entity, business organization, or governmental agency. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, or update this Agreement at any time by replacing this document on the Site. You agree to be bound by the most recent version of this Agreement as available on the Site. Effective Date: November 9, 2016
- Use of Site
(a) The Company requires that you register as a Member to enjoy the full benefits of the Sites. You may need to register individually on each Site for access. By registering as a Member or accessing any Site in any way, you represent and warrant that:
(i) you are 18 years or older;
(ii) the Site and its services are permitted in your jurisdiction;
(iii) you have the capacity to enter into legally binding contracts
(iv) all information that you submit to the Site in any way, including Member registration information, is and will remain accurate, complete, and truthful; and
(v) you will not use the Site to (1) harass, intimidate, defame, or harm on other person; (2) promote commercial interests other than those approved by the Company; (3) scrape, crawl, index, harvest, decompile, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; (4) use the information contained on the Site to compete with the Company in any way; (5) circumvent the security measures of the Site; (6) violate the intellectual property or other rights of any person, or (7) violate any law, regulation, or contract to which you are a party. In addition, you will not assist any other person in performing any of the foregoing.
(b) The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any Site, including your Member Account, at any time for violating any provision of this Agreement or the Company's Member Agreement, incorporated herein by reference.
(c) c) By registering as a Member of the kulaBrands.com Site, you agree to pay the one-time lifetime membership fee as indicated on the checkout page of the registration form. You agree that such fee is only refundable in the first 6 Months of the life time membership. You agree that, despite payment of the fee, your access to the Sites and your Member Account may be suspended, without any refund, credit, or offset, pursuant to Section 1(b) of this Agreement. (b) The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any Site, including your Member Account, at any time for violating any provision of this Agreement or the Company's Member Agreement, incorporated herein by reference.
(a) Certain Sites may allow you to make purchases. By making any purchase on any Site, you agree that the Company may charge your credit card or other submitted payment information for the price listed on the Site for the product or service you select.
(b) Prices and availability are subject to change with or without notice.
(c) The Company will not issue any refunds or returns except as provided for specifically on kulaShop.com or the Company's Member Agreement.
- Intellectual Property
(a) The Sites, and all content available on the Sites, including (but not limited) to, content, text, photographs, videos, software, images, audio, code, and algorithms (collectively, the "Content"), are copyrighted under U.S. copyright and other laws by the Company or its licensors. "kulaBrands," "kulaFunded," "kulaShop," "kula," and the names and logos used in connection therewith are trademarks of the Company. In addition, certain elements of the Content are protected by U.S. patents or patents pending. You will not copy, share, transform, sell, license, or otherwise distribute any of the Content or any derivatives thereof without the express written permission of the Company. You acknowledge that the Company has in no way licensed the Content to you for your own use.
(b) You agree not to use any of the Sites to transmit, share, or post anything which may be in violation of the intellectual property rights of any other person. You represent and warrant that you are the owner of all information you transmit to the Sites.
(a) THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SITES AND ALL OF THE COMPANY'S SERVICES FREE FROM ANY AND ALL GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION), WARRANTIES FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE.
(b) THIS SITES AND ALL OF THE COMPANY'S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND "AS AVAILABLE." YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY USE THE SITES AND RELY ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(c) MEMBERS OF THE SITES MAY, AS INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SITE OR THE COMPANY'S SERVICES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY MEMBERS. YOU AGREE THAT ANY MEMBER MAKING REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE SITES OR THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE AGENCY TO DO SO AND IS IN NO WAY AUTHORIZED TO MAKE REPRESENTATIONS FOR THE COMPANY.
(d) PURSUANT TO THE MEMBER AGREEMENT, MEMBERS MAY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GENERATE INCOME THROUGH THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE COMPANY. THE FINANCIAL SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF ANY MEMBER DEPENDS UPON HIS OR HER INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS. THE COMPANY MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES OR PROJECTIONS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED EARNINGS.
(e) IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS OWNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, "AFFILIATES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OF THE COMPANY.
- Account Security
(a) The Security of our Members is very important to the Company. You agree to protect your Member username and password and to keep both confidential at all times. If you believe there has been a breach of your Member account, please contact us immediately. You agree to be solely responsible for all actions undertaken by your Member account.
(a) You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and its Affiliates from and against any loss, liability, obligation, or claim, made by any third party or other Member due to, or arising out of, your breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, your use of any of the Sites, the Company's services, or your violation of any statute, regulation, ordinance, code, or existing contractual duty. The Company may, in its discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in connection therewith.
- Electronic Disclosure
(a) You agree to receive all communications and documents from the Company, including this Agreement, the Member Agreement, and all other notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information, from the Company electronically. The Company may provide all such communications and documents either by posting them on the Sites (as applicable) or by transmitting them to the email address you have on record with the Company. If your email address or other contact information changes, you agree to contact us immediately to provide updated and accurate information.
(a) This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the law of the state of Arizona, without regard for any conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute arising under, or related to, this Agreement or use of the Sites or the Company's services shall be brought only in the state or federal courts of Maricopa County, Arizona.
(c) If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect to the maximum extent possible.
(d) Any delay or failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed an acquiescence or waiver of rights.
(e) You may contact the Company with any inquiries by filling out the support form on any site, live chat or by calling 928-466-4141 or 855-585-2345.